Tradable Bits is an award-winning tech company that helps music and sports brands build better fan experiences. We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented digital ads specialist to assist our ads department. You would be responsible for ensuring we crush every deadline, configure every ad without errors, and use our cutting-edge technology to conduct ad experiments that strategically maximize digital ad returns for our clients. You’ll get to collaborate with some of the largest sports and music brands in the world, taking pride and ownership of the success of the likes of Live Nation, AFL, NRL and more.
We are seeking a data-driven and methodical individual who is passionate about collaborating with people that work in music or sports. We need you to live, eat and breathe fan data, with an endless supply of new ideas for ad experiments. You must work well with others, have excellent communication skills and take pride in managing your own schedule and workload. You must enjoy working with data, numbers, and statistics.
What You Will Do:
- Confidently coordinate ad campaigns for multiple clients at once; never missing a deadline and always staying ahead.
- Configuring ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Display, Search and Spotify for our clients with impeccable precision.
- Keep in constant contact with your accounts via phone, email and Slack; building relationships and helping them achieve their goals
- Develop data experiments, where you’ll test the efficacy of an audience or targeting technique with statistical validity and report on your findings
- You will push the limits of our current tech, creatively finding ways to improve the platform so we can build even better tools for our clients.
- Help to train clients on how to use our Ads platform and report on their success
- Quickly master our platform and then make data-backed suggestions on how we can improve it; working with developers to scope out new features.
- Keep abreast of current developments in digital advertising and advocate for them to clients
Skills and Attributes:
- Extremely detail-oriented with a passion for precision
- Curious and creative in your approach; inspired and driven by innovation
- Data-driven mindset: Obsessed with quantitative results and optimizing
- Experience and knowledge of digital advertising (social media, display, search)
- Excellent communicator with approachability and a sense of humour
- Keep a cool head even under pressure and tight deadlines
- Confidence, tact and entrepreneur-level independence when speaking to clients
- Excellent time management skills; never miss a deadline even with a full schedule
- A major team-player mentality that cares about the company’s overall success
- Basic understanding of digital advertising (social media, display, search, Spotify)
- Post-secondary education in economics, business, science, finance, math, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Science, Business or Mathematics preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in social media advertising, search ads, digital marketing, and/or another highly analytical environment
- Preferred certifications: Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and DoubleClick. (These are not required, but candidates will be expected to complete these while employed with Tradable Bits).
- Proficient in data analysis and/or BI tools – beyond basic Excel formulas
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Social Advertising, SEM and performance advertising.
- Basic knowledge of third-party campaign management platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords is a plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish or French is a bonus, but not required
- We offer a competitive salary and full extended benefits
- We provide a laptop and an extensive phone plan
- You get to collaborate with C-Level contacts in Fortune 500 companies
- Beautiful open-concept office in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver.
- A team-oriented environment with snacks, coffee, drinks and other perks.
- Creative freedom, flexible working environment, and ownership over your projects