Tradable Bits is an award-winning tech company that helps music, entertainment and sports brands build better fan experiences. We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented digital ads coordinator to assist our ads department. You would be responsible for ensuring we crush every deadline, configure every ad without errors, and use our cutting-edge technology to conduct ad experiments that strategically maximize digital ad returns for our clients. You’ll get to collaborate with some of the largest entertainment brands in the world, taking pride and ownership of the success of the likes of Live Nation, Frontgate and various major league sports teams.
We are seeking a data-driven and methodical individual who is passionate about collaborating with various teams. We need you to live, eat and breathe fan data, with new ideas for ad experiments. You must work well with others, have excellent communication skills and take pride in managing your own schedule and workload.
What You Will Do:
- Assist our Digital advertising team with configuring and reporting on digital ad campaigns for our partners in music, entertainment and sports.
- Confidently coordinate ad campaigns for multiple clients at once; never missing a deadline and always staying ahead.
- Configure ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Display, Search and Spotify for our clients with impeccable precision.
- Quickly master our platform and then make data-backed suggestions on how we can improve it; working with the ads and product teams to scope out new features.
- Keep abreast of current developments in digital advertising and advocate for them to clients
Skills and Attributes:
- Detail-oriented with a passion for precision
- Curious and creative in your approach; inspired and driven by innovation
- Data-driven mindset: Obsessed with quantitative results and optimizing
- Basic understanding of digital advertising (social media, display, search, Spotify)
- Excellent communicator with approachability and a sense of humour
- Keep a cool head even under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills; never miss a deadline even with a full schedule
- A major team-player mentality that cares about the company’s overall success
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) in Marketing, Economics, Data Science, Business or Mathematics is preferred.
- 1 year of relevant work experience in social media advertising, search ads, digital marketing, and/or another highly analytical environment
- Preferred certifications: Google Ads Display, Google Search, Google Video, Facebook Blueprint, (These are not required, but the candidate will be expected to complete these while employed with Tradable Bits).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Social Advertising, SEM and performance advertising.
- Basic knowledge of third-party campaign management platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWord and Twitter Ads is a bonus.
- Ability to speak French or Spanish is a bonus, but not required
- We offer a competitive salary and full extended benefits
- We provide a laptop and an extensive phone plan
- You get to collaborate with C-Level contacts in Fortune 500 companies
- Beautiful open-concept office in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver.
- A team-oriented environment with snacks, coffee, drinks and other perks.
- Creative freedom, flexible working environment, and ownership over your projects