Tradable Bits is an award-winning tech company that helps sports, music and entertainment brands build better fan experiences. We are seeking a driven problem solver with a passion for developing client relationships. We need you to live, eat and breathe technology, digital marketing and social media for business; with an endless supply of new campaign ideas. You must work well with others, have excellent communication skills and take pride in managing your own schedule and workload.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will collaborate with our sports clients on groundbreaking digital marketing campaigns. We want you if you're bursting with ideas for marketing projects, constantly nerding out over new digital marketing technologies and have experience building personal relationships with clients and take pride in their success. You will be expected to engage, retain and drive customer renewals and growth by ensuring our clients are able to achieve their business goals using our technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Quickly master the Tradable Bits platform and know it inside and out
- Onboard new clients and oversee the plumbing and setup of their accounts from start to finish.
- Ensuring clients are trained and adopting our product across multiple departments
- Help clients develop campaign ideas and digital strategies that employ our platform in creative, effective ways
- Understand our clients business goals and translate them into effective strategy and data-backed reports
- Establish productive and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and guiding them as a trusted advisor
- Identifying risk, upsell opportunities and working with internal stakeholders to present solutions
- Project manage custom development work for clients: documenting project scope and ensuring deadlines are met
- Developing a thorough understanding of industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how fan marketing drives business value and ROI
- Keep clients on the cutting edge of fan marketing by staying informed on current product developments and communicating them to clients.
- Conduct Business Reviews with clients and provide thought-leadership on how to improve their strategy with our technology solutions.
- Be a customer advocate within Tradable Bits and provide input to our product roadmap and growth plans
Skills + Attributes:
- Expert-level communication and presentation skills (speaking, writing, reading)
- Approachability and a sense of humour
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Professionalism, reliability and tact: able to work with everyone from c-level executives to day-to-day users
- Creativity, curiosity and a drive for innovation
- Major team-player mentality
- Confidence, tact and entrepreneur-level independence
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
- Independent problem solver: able to tackle difficult issues and troubleshoot with little guidance/support
- Post-secondary education in communications, business, marketing sports management or related field
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, account management or customer relations/support
- Experience with social media and digital marketing for business
- Keen interest or work/volunteer experience in sports will be an asset
- We offer a competitive salary and full extended health benefits
- We provide a laptop and an extensive phone plan
- You get to build a network across multiple professional and amateur sports organizations around the world
- Beautiful open-concept office in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver with an indoor climbing wall
- Team-oriented environment with free snacks, coffee, drinks
- Flexible and remote work options
- Creative freedom and ownership over your projects/accounts